Kristen Stewart Inspired Casual Look - Video!

Hello everyone,

Here's a video that me and my sister worked on today about Kristen Stewart's casual style. We tried to put together some looks that we thought would be inspired by her. Hope you guys enjoy it! :) Let us know what you think!

Remember this is our first video on YouTube and we are trying to learn so take it easy on us! :)

 Click here for the video I was having difficulty uploading it

And here are some pictures that inspired us:

Look 1(in the order from the video) :

Worn by me




This is the same look as the one above but with different shoes.




 Look 2

Worn by: Adela





Look 3 

Worn by: me




Look 4

Worn by: Adela




 Thank you guys for watching our video and following our blogs!

XOXO
Lore & Adela


 






Comments

Popular Posts